Monday, July 10, 2017

July 10, 2017

This is mostly a driving area just because of the size. I have been to Santa Fe twice and I am going today and tomorrow as well. We go so much because we are just so far from everyone else. It's just easier. The weather is crazy. We had a lot of rain and it hailed for like 20 min. The ward is a branch. We get  about 20 - 30 members a week. They feed us when they can but we eat at home a lot. I was wondering if you could send me some recipe for the next week that are fast and easy. . This is a ranching town. Our branch president has 1300 acres, I think or something crazy like that. There are a lot of interesting people here. There is a pirate lady that walks around saying pirate things. We have a lot of potentials that we should find out more next week. Also I would love to get a copy of Hank Smith CD's.

Elder Dubois

No comments:

Post a Comment